- 2 coconuts, fresh tender
- 3 1/2 oz. raw cashew nuts, soaked
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 3 tsp. canola oil
- 1 tsp red chili powder “LONTANO”
- ½ tsp turmeric powder “LONTANO”
- 4 – 6 curry leaves
- ¼ tsp yellow mustard seeds “LONTANO”
- salt to taste
- 2 coconuts, freshly shredded
- 2 bunches of fresh coriander leaves
- Put cashews in a bowl of cold water for a few hours.
- Shred the fresh coconut,
- Finely chop the onions and tomato.
- Heat the canola oil in a pan.
- After the oil is heated,
- Add the yellow mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Put the finely chopped onion and sauté till it turns light pink.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, red chili powder and salt and mix well.
- Add the shredded coconut and the soaked and coarsely ground cashew nuts
- Cook on high flame for a minute.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and coconut
- Serve hot.
To see the original source and author of this please go to this URL: